As Hollywood prepares for the Oscars, Congress is gearing up to compete for a different prize: the Gold Mouse Awards. They are awarded to the Members of Congress who best use the Internet to more effectively communicate with and serve citizens. Preparations have already begun for the evaluations to start this summer!
As part of that process, we offered a program exclusively for congressional staff.
- For Senate staffers on Friday, March 4: download the Senate training handouts (PDF).
- For House staffers on Monday, March 7: download the House training handouts (PDF).
- Download the handouts from our March trainings:
- Look at the resources on building a better website
- Review the findings from the previous Gold Mouse Project (PDF)
- Browse the live sites of the current Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Mouse Award winners
- Sign up for our newsletter and receive alerts about all of the Partnership's projects, including Gold Mouse
- Contact us if you have specific questions or comments