CMF periodically evaluates all Member, committee, and leadership websites. We then bestow the prestigious Mouse Awards on the best sites on Capitol Hill and identify best and innovative practices that can be more widely adopted by House & Senate offices.
112th Congress (2011–2012)
- View the full list of the 112th Congress Gold Mouse Award Winners
- Read project highlights in the press release
- Watch winners from the 112th Congress discuss why it's essential to communicate with constituents online [VIDEO].
- Read the FAQ about the 112th Congress Awards
- Download the full report: 112th Congress Gold Mouse Awards: Best Practices in Online Communications on Capitol Hill (2 MB)
- For more on the methodology and criteria, see: Detailed Methodology (142 KB)
111th Congress (2009–2010)
- Download the 111th Congress Gold Mouse Project Overview (739 KB)
- List of 111th Congress Mouse Award Winners.
For more information, download: